Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wednesday

First off I'd like to say I'm going to be so sad to see Google Reader go.  :(

Well I've been at placement for the past couple weeks. I will be done on Friday and it has been a really great experience and SEVEN CONTINENTS is a really cool and creative company. I've really enjoyed seeing the entire process from ideas to making the prop a reality.
I'll share more about that later.

Onto Chachi's shower! I planned this shower for my BFF and it went really well. The favours didnt come in time but thats ok it was still lots of fun!









2 comments:

  1. You are the best!! This was such a fun and memorable day!!
    Love you tons!!!
    Can`t wait until the big day, 44 days to go!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saying hello and how much I love and miss you!! This was such a lovely day! So perfect!! You are the bestest girl friend ever!!

    ReplyDelete